Friday 14 January 2011

Fine Art Friday and Singing Saturday


FineArtFriday is a collaborative promotion of fine artists on etsy.. Jessica Torrant- a very fine artist herself! has made a wonderful collection of etsy artists in this Treasury... go take a look.. I discovered some new artists I will be following with interest-


http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d309e060a766d918eb56c17/transformation

My FineArtFriday will be followed by SingingSaturday, another day of singing songs for peace, justice and the environment. We gather at an ancient Quaker Meeting House in the hills known as the Pales and bring food to share.. I'll include a clip of us singing soon.

And finally a challenge for anyone reading this.. I get obsessed by certain landscape views..I shall be working on some abstracts based on photos I took today... very dramatic with storm clouds and sunbeams.....I hope to have something to share next FineArtFriday! Anyone else care to have a go?

No comments:

Post a Comment